Jun 16, 2010

Defy Gravity

I'm through accepting limits cause someone says they're so.....
Everyone deserves the chance to fly! 
And if I'm flying solo at least I'm flying free, tell them how I am Defying Gravity

Our lives are our own. It is not for someone else to dictate to us how we should live. All that awaits those who allow themselves to be continually swayed by what other people say or do is unhappiness. We simply need to have the self-belief to be able to say: "This is right. This is the path I will follow. I am content." Happiness is born from such inner fortitude. Moreover, those who earnestly devote themselves in accord with the Mystic Law cannot daily to realize lives of total fulfillment.  

Faith Into Action~Ikeda


The wonderful Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenowith from the cast of "Wicked"

No comments: